THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Your name
- Your email address
If you contact us or make an order we may keep a record of that correspondence.
When you visit our Website, we may collect technical data about the device you are using, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type. This is used for system administration and to improve the look and feel of our web presence. Order used cloth bales near me.
Special Category Data (also known as sensitive personal information)
We do not collect any special categories of personal information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation. political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data)
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or device if you agree. We use the following types of cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to make an order
• Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website. This helps us to improve the way both sites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- with your consent
- where we need to perform a contract with you e.g. when you make an order with us
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
We may rely on legitimate interests to process your personal information, provided that your interests do not override our own. Where we rely on legitimate interests, these interests are:
- to keep our records updated and to study how our Website and other services are used
- to administer and protect our business and web presence (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support,
- reporting and hosting)
- to inform our marketing strategies
- to grow our business
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE
We employ a variety of physical and technical measures to keep your personal information safe and to prevent unauthorized access to, use, or disclosure of it. We control who has access to your data (using both physical and electronic means).
DISCLOSURES REQUIRED BY LAW
We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorization such as a search warrant or court order.
We want you to remain in control of your personal information. Part of this is making sure you understand your legal rights, which are as follows:
- where your personal information is processed on the basis of consent, the right to withdraw that consent
- the right to confirmation as to whether or not we are holding any of your personal information and, if we are, to obtain a copy of it
- from 25 May 2018, the right to have certain data provided to you in a portable electronic format (where technically feasible)
- Has the right to have inaccurate personal information rectified
- Right to object to your personal information being used for marketing or profiling, or on the basis of our or a third party’s legitimate interest
- Get the right to restrict how your personal information is used
- Have a right to be forgotten, which allows you to have your personal information erased in certain circumstances (though this is not an absolute right
- and may not apply if we need to continue using it for a lawful reason)
UPDATING THIS POLICY
We may update this Policy at any time. When we do, we will post a notification on our Website and we will also revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we hold.